Friday, July 12, 2013

Dragon Valentine


dan   luke   ruling   kimmy

remove and uh    supply-side

we like a canceling the order

junior caught doctoral

sci-fi   stingy   soonest expression

well leaving you   know I mean

wounded when alone

reversed oranges just put together

let’s get here     come on    ha

any difference   no not yet

autonomous head on the size

but it was yesterday   in his head

of the bills more willing

huggles along    jocelyn despots

archivist out   manual bras   nonstop

backing into grateful exceptional

cheap shot    he was in great seats

though about many

whole mike dot lights

you’ve never been cutest

I mean you shit about it

into my status   pinky site

it was fun living today

check   or    ruling    leaving you

I’ve taken some but you

what do you do     in just a moment

it’s not such a good deal

I mean top of the mobile basins on

the sovereignty white-out

I got home     alternate arrangements

I mean I think of    and everything

looking often     fellow

No comments: